Tuesday, December 27, 2011

have yourself a slushy little christmas

So apparently my brother wrote a small article for Denver Off The Wagon going up sometime today, that's all about the holiday drinks our family used to make and was nice enough to reference me, and put a link to Naked and Famous Inc. on the post that he wrote. It didn't take long for the gears to start turning and for me to say to myself, "You should probably put some pants on a draw a comic to go with this nice little plug your brother is giving you dammit," so drew I did!


This little adventure is all about the first time I ever drank slush in front of my parents and my dad was very much against underage drinking, which I was at the time, and to make a short story long, the riveting tale you are about to read is in fact true!






"If I can't have any slush can I at least have a Tequila-Nog Slammer!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment